@artsy-dragon
Active 3 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 100
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 day, 5 hours ago
@ellette-giselle Eyyy! Congrats on becoming moderator!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 days, 6 hours ago
@elishavet-pidyon lolll it would be weird if you WERE a dolphin after all this time
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days ago
Ah, yes. Good ol’ disassociation
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 3 days ago
I think they’re cute, but know some people with phobias of snakes. What does the rest of your family think of you having one?
What do you like to grow in your garden?
Do you have a favorite story from mythology?
What are your parents like?
What’s something that really annoys you?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 1 hour ago
Elaborate, please
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 3 hours ago
@elishavet-pidyon Oh, you mean like dolphins do?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 1 hour ago
@whalekeeper i’m late to the name thing but they’re so cute!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 3 hours ago
Not sure if this is the right place to put it, but I have a problem y’all.
The next animation on my list of HTTYD scenes to remake is the one where Toothless (Thunder in my case) gets controlled by the alpha dragon. Anyone who’s seen HTTYD2 is going to remember that exact scene….
and you know someone is going to have to die.
the probl…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 5 days, 14 hours ago
I shall ask Merlin more questions tomorrow since it is late now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 5 days, 14 hours ago
Oh. Why would you like to go to the fairie realm?
“I’m… curious. Who wouldn’t be? They’re very mysterious. And they visit our realm all the time. It’s not fair we don’t get to see theirs.”
How has your kingdom made alliances with the fairies before? Do you know the details of how that happened?
“I am mostly referring to legends and ru…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 days, 13 hours ago
I have an idea. I might jump forward in time later and also have you interview post-meeting-Rook-and-River Ellis at some point.
Ah. Do you normally have manservants and guardians following you around? That must feel stifling.
“Yes. It is.”
Why do you enjoy hunting and fencing?
“I just find it fun. I enjoy being active and outside.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 days, 15 hours ago
Awesome. *clicks open pen*
What is… your favorite color?
Do you or have you ever had any pets?
How well do you usually do in school? And are you homeschooled or go to public school?
What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
Do you have many hobbies?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 days, 19 hours ago
Don’t worry. It’s just a questionnaire that’s only for fun. I’ll leave this notepad here when I’m done and you can do whatever you want with it. Read it, show it to your brother, burn it. Does that sound alright to you? And, come on, you can’t say no to snacks.
*opens my ginormous snack bag and offers him a bag of pretzels* -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 days, 20 hours ago
How would you describe yourself in three words?
“Um… Adventurous? I enjoy hunting and similar activities. Then also Seer and Prince. My main duties.”
Who is your best friend?
“Beckett’s not bad. The son of Lord Fenwick in the west. I enjoy talking with him and he is a decent fencer. He helped me get rid of my most recent shadow of a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 days, 20 hours ago
Hello! How is your day going? Would you like to sit down? I just have a few questions. I also brought some snacks if you’d like.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 days, 21 hours ago
@beth-torres I am so sorry for abandoning the interview we had going a while ago. I completely forgot about it until now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 days, 21 hours ago
Ellis: “Yes, alright. I am not busy at the moment. Who are you?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 days, 21 hours ago
*climbs in through the window* *sets up a chair in front of the previous interviewer, facing Cosmo*
Okay, my turn. *pulls out notepad and pen* I am here to interview your brother.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 days, 23 hours ago
@e-m-trepke Thank you! also yeahhhh i’ve been learning just how COMPLICATED this stuff is. like the animating itself? psshhh that’s easy. the workflow-ing with drawing storyboards and setting up everything? that’s the hard part. and then imagine when you’re working with a million other animators instead of just by yourself.
-
ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 1 day ago
I watched some of your animations!
Fantastic work!
It really makes me think of how much work goes into 3D animated film, and how much the lighting and rendering does for the final published appearance.
- Load More
